Frequently Asked Questions
What Internet browsers are recommended?
Most Internet browsers will work, including Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Mozilla® Firefox® and Apple® Safari™.
What mobile devices can be used?
Most major mobile devices can be used, including Apple® iPhone® and iPad®, BlackBerry® devices and Android® devices.
How long do I have to read my message?
- Messages you receive expire 365 days from when you are sent the message.
What if I forget my password?
- At the bottom of the Sign In page there is a button for resetting forgotten passwords. Click that and follow the directions on the “Reset Password” page.
Will my password expire?
- No, your password will not expire and you do not have to change your password at a set time.
Can I forward this encrypted email to another email address?
- Yes, you can forward the email. However, the person you forward the email to will be required to register to the Secure Email Site to open the email.
I cannot find the attachment that was sent to me.
- If there is an attachment in a secure email, it will be located at the top of the email under the subject line. The attachment is underlined and is a little lighter in color than the rest of the email wording.
Where can I get more information about the Secure Email Site?
- For additional help reading your message, access the online help within the Secure Email Site. Click on the “ ? “ button to get to the online help.
Who do I contact if I need help?
- If you need more technical help with the secure message center, please email Zix Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help with your schedule, medical information or other issues that were in the secure email, please contact the SCCA staff member that emailed you. Zix Support does not have access to your medical information to help with these types of issues.